Our 44 phonics books provide the first steps toward independent reading.
Books are carefully written to ease your child into reading success.
Series 1 – 20 Books
Series 2 – 11 Books
Series 3 – Consonants Blends – 5 Books
Series 4 – Silent E – 8 Books
“Why can’t I find books my student can read? I’ve gotten every easy reader. My student can’t even read those.”
Tired of your child’s reading difficulties? Of the tears during reading time?
Looking for fun, effective learn-to-read books that match your child’s unique level?
Our phonics books are for you.
Reading Elephant phonics books were created to get all kids reading. Many books expect kids to “catch on” to reading. But learning to read is a process. Without carefully designed step-by-step phonics books, many children fall behind.
Reading Elephant offers 44 step-by-step phonics books to ease kids into reading. Kids learn short vowels, consonant digraphs, consonant blends, silent e and long vowel phonics sounds.
“My kid just memorizes books. He thinks memorizing is reading.”
All Reading Elephant books encourage kids to read words sound-by-sound. They teach kids to analyze phonetic units.
“My child looks at the pictures to read. When the picture is taken away, he can’t read the words!”
Our pictures are carefully drawn so kids can NOT use them to guess at the words. The pictures are there for fun and to color. No child should rely on pictures to read.
Reading Elephant books are a fun, effective, step-by-step guide to reading success.
What do Reading Elephant books offer?
- A systematic reading program
- Books that introduce sounds and sight words gradually
- Sound-by-sound reading practice
- Books start simple and progressively get more complex
- Each set meets the needs of a unique reading stage
- Carefully written books that offer extensive practice on common phonics units
- Pictures that kids like to color
- Reading success in your kid’s first reading experiences
- Easy-to-use books. Books are ordered. Each book clearly shows the focus sound on the cover.
- A fun path toward independent reading.
Develop your child’s literacy skills today!